Here are the details
- Leaving: Sunday morning November 23 from the First United Methodist Church parking lot at 6 am sharp.
- Destination: Salmon Creek Trail to Estrella Camp, Distance 3.5 miles (one-way). See description at http://www.hikinginbigsur.com/hikes_salmoncreek.html.
- Returning: Monday evening November 24 to the First United Methodist Church at around 6 pm (estimated).
- Click here for the Big Sur Backpacking Equipment List.
NOTES on Food, Gear and Cost
- Each scout is responsible for his own meals and snacks. See the equipment list for number of meals needed.
- Please bring your gear to the meeting on Thursday, November 20 for inspection.
- Cost: $12 cash for breakfast on Sunday, plus approx. $15 per Scout to troop for gasoline, depending on the number of people going.
If you have any questions, please call Ted Urschel at (805) 695-0596.