Troop 1’s 3rd Annual Golf Tournament fundraiser is coming up Saturday April 23, 2016. By participating in this fundraiser you help keep Troop 1 going strong.
How can you help make this successful?
- Play a round of gold with us that day. You can play either as a single, double or sign up as a foresome. Dinner is included that evening as part of your fees.
- Sponsor a golf cart with your name or business name displayed at a Tee Box and in all of the Golf Carts.
- Sponsor a hole with your name or business displayed at a Tee Box.
- Attend the dinner and silent auction that event.
You can sign up to Play, Sponsor, or Come to Dinner by following this link.
What Else Can You Do To Make This Successful?
- Help get the word about by sending the flyer or the link of our Facebook Page to your friends and colleagues who might be interested in a Game of Golf to help our Troop.
- Ask a friend who has their own business to sponsor a Tee Box or Golf Cart. Its a good way for a small business to get some advertising exposure.
- Donate good quality items or services to be auctioned off at our Silent Auction after dinner.
- Ask friends and colleagues to donate good quality items or services to be auctioned off at our Silent Auction after dinner.
- Make a cash donation to Troop 1 to help keep the Troop financially strong.